You can associate an Elastic IP Address (EIP) with a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance of the VPC network. After you associate an EIP with an SLB instance, the SLB instance can forward requests from the Internet.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select a region and find the SLB instance with which you want to associate an EIP.
Note The SLB instance to be associated with an EIP must meet the following requirements:
- The network type of the SLB instance must be VPC.
- The SLB instance and the EIP must belong to the same region.
- Only one EIP can be associated with an SLB instance.
- Choose , and then click Actions column.
in the corresponding
- In the panel that appears, select an EIP from Available EIPs.
Note If you associate a private network SLB instance with an EIP, the VPC network traffic that passes through the SLB instance may be disrupted for a short period of time. We recommend that you associate the SLB instance during off-peak hours or switch the workloads to other instances first.
- Click OK.