This topic describes how to start or stop a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. You can start or stop SLB instances at any time. A stopped SLB instance does not receive or forward client traffic.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select a region and find the SLB instance that you want to start or stop.
- In the corresponding Actions column, choose or .
- To start or stop multiple instances at a time, select the instances and click Start or Stop at the lower part of the page.