The ApsaraVideo VOD console allows you to upload, manage, transcode, cut or review media files, and accelerate website content delivery. You can also monitor resources based on monitoring metrics. This topic describes the basic information of the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
The following figure shows the Overview page of the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- Resource Consumption section and Consumption Trend section
- Resource Consumption section. The resource usage metrics of the current month includes Total Monthly Traffic, Monthly Peak Bandwidth, Total Monthly Storage Traffic, and Monthly Transcoded Video Length. The Storage metric indicates the cumulative usage of the current bucket.
- The Consumption Trend section displays the usage trend charts of the last seven days.
This allows you to monitor the recent business status.
These trend charts display information such as Traffic Trend, Bandwidth Trend, Storage Trend, and Transcoded Video Length Trend.
- Billing Method section and Resource Package section
- The billing method, billing information, and Upgrade/Downgrade page link.
- The resource plan usage and the buy page link.
- Associated Products section
This section provides cloud services that are associated with ApsaraVideo VOD. You can use these cloud services to facilitate your business.
|Media Files||Manages the video files that you upload. You can preview videos, query video statuses, enable or disable offline download, and edit video information.|
|Production Center||A video editing platform. You can use the platform to cut or combine videos, or add images or text to videos.|
|Review||You can perform an intelligent review or manual review to check whether videos, covers, titles, or comments contain illegal content.|
|Configuration Management||You can set the relevant parameters to transcode, watermark, categorize, and download videos based on your business requirements. You can also configure a callback to respond to service statuses at your earliest opportunity.|
|Manage VOD resources||Allows you to manage buckets and permissions.|
|Refresh and prefetch||Allows you to refresh video files based on URLs or folders.|
|Domain Names||Allows you to add, delete, and manage accelerated domain names. You can also modify the basic information and settings of accelerated domain names.|
|Data Center||Allows you query resource usage. Traffic, bandwidth, and storage statistics are displayed by time.|
|Logs||Allows you to query and download the access logs of Alibaba Cloud CDN by specifying domain names.|
|Bills||Allows you to view the billing details and resource plan information.|
|DRM Certificates||Allows you to encrypt videos, decrypt videos, and obtain and manage certificates.|