If you disable the health check function, requests may be distributed to unhealthy ECS instances, resulting in disruption to your services. Therefore, we recommend that you enable the health check function.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region of the target SLB instance. On the Server Load Balancer page, find the target SLB instance and click the instance ID.
- On the Listeners tab, find the target listener and click Configure in the Actions column.
- On the Configure Listener page, click Next until the Health Check tab is displayed.
- Turn off Enable Health Check, click Next, click Submit, and then click OK.