This topic describes how to set alert rules. After you activate the CloudMonitor service, you can configure alert rules for Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances in the CloudMonitor console.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region where the target SLB instance is deployed.
- Find the target SLB instance and click .Notice Make sure that you have configured a listener and enabled the health check feature for the SLB instance.
- Click Threshold Alerting Settings. You are then directed to the CloudMonitor console.
- Click Create Alarm Rule.
- Configure an alert rule. For more information, see Create an event-triggered alert rule.