This topic describes how to set alert rules. After you activate the Cloud Monitor service, you can configure alert rules for Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances in the Cloud Monitor console.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region where the SLB instance for which you want to configure alert rules is deployed.
- Find the SLB instance and click in the Monitoring column.Notice Make sure that you have configured a listener and enabled the health check feature for the SLB instance.
- Click Threshold Alerting Settings. You are then directed to the Cloud Monitor console.
- On the page that appears, click Create Alert Rule.
- Configure an alert rule. For more information, see Create an event-triggered alert rule.