After activating the CloudMonitor service, you can configure alarm rules for Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances in the CloudMonitor console.
Note If a listener or an SLB instance is deleted, its alarm settings are deleted correspondingly.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region to which the target SLB instance belongs.
- Find the target SLB instance and click .
Notice Make sure that you have configured a listener and enabled health checks for the SLB instance.
- Click Alarm Rules. You are then directed to the CloudMonitor console.
- Click Create Alarm Rule.
- Configure the alarm rule.