After activating the CloudMonitor service, you can configure alarm rules for SLB instances on the CloudMonitor console.
Note If a listener or an SLB instance is deleted, its alarm settings are deleted correspondingly.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region where the SLB instance is located.
- Find the target instance and click .
Notice Make sure the instance has configured with listeners and enabled health check.
- Click Alarm Rules. You are then directed to CloudMonitor console.
- Click Create Alarm Rule.
- Configure the alarm rule.