This topic describes how to set alert rules. After you activate the CloudMonitor service, you can configure alert rules for Classic Load Balancer (CLB) instances in the CloudMonitor console.
- Log on to the CLB console.
- Select the region where the CLB instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, find the CLB instance that you want to manage and click in the Monitoring column. Notice Make sure that a listener is configured and the health check feature is enabled for the CLB instance.
- In the Monitored Instance panel, click Alert Rules to go to the CloudMonitor console.
- On the Threshold Value Alert tab of the ClounMonitor console, click Create Alert Rule.
- Configure an alert rule. For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.