- Supported dynamic modification of binlog-row-event-max-size to accelerate the replication of tables without primary keys.
- Fixed the memory request problem of proxy-based instances.
- Fixed the compatibility issue with DTS.
- Prohibited common users to delete system databases.
- Supported implicit primary keys.
- Accelerated master/slave replication for tables without primary keys.
Supported Native AIO to improve the I/O performance.
- Prohibited non-super users from running RESET SLAVE.
- Fixed the thread ID overflow.
- Version 20180431
- Supported the High-availability Edition.
- Supported SQL explorer.
- Enhanced protection for instances that are generating snapshots.
- Version 20181010
Added the parameter rocksdb_ddl_commit_in_the_middle (MyRocks). If this parameter is turned on, certain DDL operations run the COMMIT command when being executed.
- Version 201806** (5.6.16)
Increased the slow log precision to milliseconds.
- Version mysql_20180426 (5.6.16)
- Supported hidden indexes so that you can set invisible indexes. For more information, see Reference.
- Fixed bugs that occur when slave instances apply threads.
- Resolved the performance deterioration that occurs when slave instances apply partition updates.
- Resolved the problem that an entire TokuDB table is rebuilt by the ALTER TABLE COMMENT command. For more information, see Reference.
- Resolved possible deadlocks triggered by the SHOW SLAVE STATUS or SHOW STATUS command.
- Version mysql_20171205 (5.6.16)
- Resolved the problem that concurrent execution of OPTIMIZE TABLE and ONLINE ALTER TABLE causes deadlocks.
- Resolved conflicts between SEQUENCE and implicit primary keys.
- Resolved problems related to SHOW CREATE SEQUENCE.
- Resolved the problem that TokuDB table statistics are incorrect.
- Resolved the problem that parallel OPTIMIZE table commands cause deadlocks.
- Resolved the character set problems recorded in QUERY_LOG_EVENT.
- Resolved the problem that databases cannot be stopped due to signal processing. For more information, see Reference.
- Resolved problems caused by RESET MASTER.
- Resolved the problem that backup databases are stuck in the waiting state.
- Resolved the possible process termination caused by SHOW CREATE TABLE.
- Version 20170927 (5.6.16)
- Resolved the problem that TokuDB table queries use incorrect indexes.
- Version 20170901 (5.6.16)
- Upgraded the SSL encryption version to TLS1.2. For more information, see Reference.
- Supported SEQUENCE.
- Resolved the problem that NOT IN queries return incorrect results in certain scenarios.
- Version 20170530 (5.6.16)
Allowed master accounts to kill connections of common accounts.
- Version 20170221 (5.6.16)
Supported read/write splitting.