Anti-Bot Service (Anti-Bot) provides a security solution, Anti-Bot SDK, for native apps. It provides your apps with enhanced protection against bot traffic, supports secure communication, and can accurately identify suspicious IP addresses and modem pools.
The Anti-Bot SDK was developed based on years of experience in protecting against frauds and bargain speculators in their online business. After your app is integrated with the Anti-Bot SDK, your app will gain the same trusted channel as Tmall, Taobao, Alipay, and other apps. It will have access to a library of malicious devices accumulated by Alibaba Group against frauds and bargain speculators in their online business, helping you to solve your app's security problems.
The Anti-Bot SDK helps you to solve the following security problems that can threaten native apps:
- Malicious registration, credential stuffing, and brute-force attacks
- HTTP flood attacks against apps
- Malicious attacks against SMS and CAPTCHA interfaces
- Bargain speculation and red envelope snatching
- Seckill and time-and-purchase-limited goods
- Malicious ticket checking and brushing (such as air tickets or hotel bookings)
- Valuable information crawling (such as price, credit information, financing, and fiction)
- Machine batch voting
- Spams and malicious comments
Configure the Anti-Bot SDK for your app
- Log on to the Anti-Bot console, and select the region where your Anti-Bot instance is located.
- Go to the Domain Names page and click Add Domain to configure domain access to the domain name used by your app. For more information, see Add domain name configuration.
- At the DNS resolution service provider of the domain name used by your app, add the CNAME allocated by your Anti-Bot instance, and point the domain name resolution of your app to the Anti-Bot instance. For more information, see Update DNS settings.
- Integrate the Anti-Bot SDK into your app.
Note This may take one to two days to complete.
- After verifying that the configuration is successful, package and publish the new app version integrated with the Anti-Bot SDK for security protection.