Currently, the Python and Java APIs support UDFs implementation. To compile a UDF program, you can upload the UDF code by Adding resources and then register the UDF.
- Right-click Business Flow under Data Development, and select Create Business Flow.
- In the offline Java environment, edit the program, compress the program into a JAR package, create a jar resource, submit and release the program. For more information about the Java environment, see Create resources.
- Create a function.
Right-click Function, select Create Function, and enter the new function configuration.
- Edit the function configuration.
- Class name: The main class name that implements the UDF.
- Resource list: The resource name in the second step. If there are multiple resources, separate them with commas (,).
- Description: The UDF description. It is optional.
- Submit the task.
After the configuration is completed, click Save in the upper-left corner of the page or press Ctrl+S to Submit (and Unlock) the node in the development environment.
- Release a task
For more information about the operation, see Publish a task.