ApsaraDB for Redis allows you to modify internal endpoints, public endpoints, and port numbers for instances. When you change the ApsaraDB for Redis instance, you can change the endpoint of the new instance to the endpoint of the original instance without the need to modify the application.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instance List page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the Connection Information section, click Modify Public Endpoint.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a new endpoint and a port number.
Parameter Description Connection Type You can select Internal Endpoint or Public EndpointNote By default, an ApsaraDB for Redis instance provides only an internal endpoint. You must apply for a public endpoint when you want to connect to an ApsaraDB for Redis instance over the Internet. For more information, see Apply for a public endpoint for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. Endpoint
- You can modify only the prefix of the endpoint. By default, the prefix is the instance ID.
- The prefix of a custom endpoint must be 8 to 64 characters in length and can contain lowercase letters and digits. It must start with a lowercase letter.
Port You can modify the port number in the range of 1024 to 65535 when you modify the endpoint.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|ModifyDBInstanceConnectionString||Modifies the endpoint and port number of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|