If your business or application is traffic intensive, we recommend that you usethe subscription-based outbound data transfer plans for your Content Delivery Network (CDN) service.
- Specification: The amount of outbound data included in a plan can be from 500 GB to 50 TB. A data transfer plan is valid for one year.
- Annual subscription: You can make a one-off payment for a plan and the payment takes effect immediately. The amount of data that exceeds the quota in the plan is billed by traffic.
- Deduction method: The quota in a purchased data transfer plan is applied first, and
the amount of data that exceeds the quota is billed by traffic on a pay-as-you-go
Note Data transfer plans are available only when the billing method is Pay by Traffic. If the current billing method is Pay by Bandwidth, the unused quota in the purchased plan will be temporarily restricted until the billing method is changed to Pay by Traffic.
- Billed item: Outbound data from CDN nodes. Data transfer plans are available in mainland China and seven regions outside mainland China. A purchased data transfer plan can be shared by CDN and Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN).
- Billing cycle: Settlement is made on a daily basis and the consumed data is deducted from a purchased plan. When the data quota in the plan is exhausted, the system automatically switches back to your original billing method.
- Before you purchase a subscription-based data transfer plan, make sure that you have completed real-name authentication.
- A data transfer plan can be used only by the account that purchased the plan.
- If you have purchased more than one data transfer plan, the data transfer plans are applied in ascending order of the remaining subscription time. The system will start with the data transfer plan that is the closest to expiration.
- To check the usage details of your data transfer plan, go to the Billing Management console and click Resource Packages in the left-side navigation pane.
- The outbound data in a purchased plan can only be used within the validity period. The unused quota will be invalidated after the plan expires, and no alternative or complementary measures are available.