If your workloads or applications are traffic intensive or involve large numbers of , we recommend that you use subscription outbound data transfer plans or plans for your Content Delivery Network (CDN) service.
- Specification: The amount of outbound data included in a data transfer plan ranges from 100 GB to 50 TB. A data transfer plan is valid for one year.
- Annual subscription: You can make a one-off payment for a data transfer plan. The data transfer plan takes effect immediately after the payment is completed. The amount of data that exceeds the quota in the plan adopts the pay-by-data-transfer metering method.
- Deduction method: The quota in a data transfer plan is applied first, and the amount
of data that exceeds the quota adopts the pay-by-data-transfer metering method and
is billed on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Note Data transfer plans support only the pay-by-data-transfer metering method. If the current metering method is pay-by-bandwidth, the unconsumed quota in the plan will be temporarily suspended until the metering method is changed to pay-by-data-transfer.
- Billed item: Outbound data from CDN nodes. Data transfer plans are available in mainland China and seven accelerated regions outside mainland China.
- Billing cycle: on a daily basis. The amount of consumed data is deducted from your data transfer plan. When a data transfer plan is exhausted, the system automatically switches back to the original billing method.
- Before you purchase a subscription data transfer plan, make sure that you have passed real-name verification.
- A data transfer plan can be used only under the account used to purchase the plan.
- If you have purchased more than one data transfer plan, the data transfer plans are applied in ascending order of the remaining subscription duration. The data transfer plan that has the earliest expiration time will be consumed first.
- To check the usage details of your data transfer plan, go to the Billing Management console and click Resource Packages in the left-side navigation pane.
- A data transfer plan can be used only within the validity period. The unconsumed quota will be invalidated after the plan expires, and no alternative or complementary measures are supported.