Datacenter component for Android client provides the following persistent storage solutions:
- Database storage: Provide the capability of encrypting database underlayer based on OrmLite architecture.
- Key-value pair storage: Do some wrapping based on Android native
SharedPreferencesto improve the usability.
- File storage: Based on Android native
File, provide file encryption capability.
Datacenter component for iOS client provides the following persistent storage solutions:
- APDataCenter: The entrance class for Datacenter
- KV storage: Provide interface storage, and simplify the complexity of client-side persistent objects.
- DAO storage: When sqlite access is necessary for business, you can use the DAO function of Datacenter to simplify and encapsulate.
- LRU storage: Provide the storage methods of memory cache and disk cache.
- Custom storage: Provide
APObjectArrayServicestorage, and other custom storage methods.
- Data cleaning: Create a cache directory that can automatically maintain the capacity, and provide the implementation class for cleaning cache.
Instructions on relevant public classes are as follows:
|APDataCenter||Singleton class, entrance class for Datacenter|
|APSharedPreferences||This class corresponds to a database file, provides a Key-Value storage interface, and contains DAO tables.|
|APDataCrypt||Symmetric encryption structure|
|APLRUDiskCache||The disk cache that supports LRU elimination rule|
|APLRUMemoryCache||The memory cache that supports LRU elimination rule, which is thread-safe|
|APObjectArrayService||Based on DAO, this class can persist the objects that support NSCoding by business, and supports encryption, capacity limitation and memory cache.|
|APAsyncFileArrayService||Based on DAO, this class can persist binary data, and supports encryption, capacity limitation and memory cache.|
|APCustomStorage||Customize storage space, and provide complete user management, Key-Value and DAO storage in this space.|
|APDAOProtocol||Describe the interfaces that are supported by DAO objects.|