A virtual node is a control node that does not generate any data. Generally, it is used as the root node for overall planning of nodes in the workflow.
Create a virtual node task
- Create a business flow
Click Manual Business Flow in the left-side navigation pane, select Create Business Flow.
- Create a virtual node. Right-click Data Development, and select .
- Set the node type to Virtual Node, enter the node name, select the target folder, and click Submit.
- Edit the node code: You do not need to edit the code of a virtual node.
- Node scheduling configuration.
Click the Schedule on the right of the node task editing area to go to the node scheduling configuration page. For more information, see Scheduling configuration.
- Submit the node.
After the configuration is completed, click Save in the upper left corner of the page or press Ctrl+S to submit (and unlock) the node to the development environment.
- Publish a node task.
For more information about the operation, see Release management.
- Test in the production environment.
For more information about the operation, see Manual task.