This topic describes how to deactivate a black hole that is applied to the IP address of a protection target.
Before you manually deactivate a black hole, we recommend that you check the auto-deactivation time of the black hole in the Anti-DDoS Origin console. If the auto-deactivation time meets your requirements, we recommend that you wait for the black hole to automatically deactivate. For more information, see View the duration of a black hole.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Basic console.
- On the top of the page, select a region where the instance resides.
- In the Anti-DDoS Origin console, find the instance whose operations logs that you want to view, and click Deactivate Black Hole in the Actions column of the instance.
Note You can deactivate a black hole. If an abnormal IP address exists in the instance, it indicates that the related protection target is in the blackholing state.
- On the Protection Target tab, find a protection target that is in the Blackholing state, and click Deactivate Black Hole in the Actions column of the protection target.
- The Deactivate Black Hole dialog box shows the remaining times that you can deactivate a black hole. Click
Note You may fail to deactivate a black hole due to the predefined policies for risk management of a backend system of Alibaba Cloud. The number of remaining times does not decrease when you fail to deactivate a black hole.