This topic describes how to deactivate blackhole filtering that has been triggered for an IP address that is protected by Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise.
Before you manually deactivate blackhole filtering, check the time of automatic deactivation in the Anti-DDoS Origin console. If the time is acceptable, we recommend that you wait for blackhole filtering to be automatically deactivated. For more information, see View the duration of a black hole.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Manage Instances page, find the required instance and click Deactivate Black Hole in the Actions column.Note You can deactivate blackhole filtering only when blackhole filtering is triggered for IP addresses protected by the instance. If blackhole filtering is not triggered, the Deactivate Black Hole operation is not available in the console.
- On the Protection Target tab, find a protected IP address that is in the Blackholing state and click Deactivate Black Hole in the Actions column.
- In the Deactivate Black Hole dialog box, view the remaining times that you can deactivate blackhole filtering
and click OK.Note Blackhole filtering is a risk management policy used by the backend servers of Alibaba Cloud. If your request to deactivate blackhole filtering fails, your deactivation times for the day are not deducted.