After you purchase a Smart Access Gateway (SAG), the system delivers it within 48 hours. At the same time, the system creates an SAG instance for you to manage.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway, and then click Create SmartAG.
- Configure the SAG device according to the following information and click Buy Now.
Configuration Description Area
Select the area of the SAG device. The shipping address of the SAG device must be in the selected area.
Each SAG area corresponds to a country. Currently only the Mainland China area is supported.
Name Enter an instance name.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and must start with an English letter. It can contain numbers and the following special characters:
Two types of device specifications are provided, and the configurations for different specifications are different. For more information, see Device overview.Note The device is automatically upgraded to the latest software version after it is activated for the first time. Make sure that the power supply and network access are stable in the upgrade process.
The peak bandwidth of intranet communication.
Usage Select how to use the SAG device or devices:
- Stand-alone: Select this if you only purchase one SAG device.
- Standby: Select this if you purchase two SAG devices to share bandwidth. Then, if the active device fails, traffic is switched to the standby device. For more information.
Sub Period Select the validity period of purchase.
- Confirm the order information, and then click Buy Now.
- On the displayed Address dialog box, enter the shipping address of the SAG device and click Order Now.
You can check whether the order is successfully placed on the SAG page. The system will deliver the device within 48 hours after the order is placed. If you do not receive the device within 48 hours, you can open a ticket to check the delivery status.