This topic provides a brief introduction to the Overview tab of the Security Center console. The Overview tab is a security operations center for Alibaba Cloud services. The tab dynamically displays the security score, risks that threaten your assets, and the features that you have enabled. The tab also provides you with entry points to upgrade and renew Security Center, and increase related quotas.
- Configurations of core features
- Unhandled alerts
- Unfixed vulnerabilities
- Baseline risks
- AccessKey pair leaks
- Configuration risks in cloud services
- Attacks and other types of risks
Edition and protection details
- Try Security Center Ultimate: If you use Security Center Basic and meet the requirements to apply for a free trial, click Try Now to start the free trial of Security Center Ultimate. For more information, see Apply for a free trial of the Security Center Ultimate edition.
- Purchase Security Center: If you use Security Center Basic, click Improve Defense Capabilities to purchase Security Center. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Features. For more information about how to purchase Security Center, see Purchase Security Center.
- Upgrade Security Center: If you use the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition of Security Center and want to upgrade Security Center or increase the number of protected servers, the quota for cores of servers that you want to protect, or the purchased quota of a value-added feature, click Upgrade Now. You can also click Upgrade Now to separately enable value-added features. For more information, see Upgrade and downgrade Security Center.
- Renew Security Center: If you use the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, Ultimate, or Value-added Plan edition of Security Center and want to renew Security Center before it expires, click Renewal. For more information, see Renew the subscription to Security Center.
- Enable auto-renewal by month: If you want to use Security Center for a long period of time, select Automatic Renewal to enable auto-renewal by month. After you enable auto-renewal by month, the system automatically renews your subscription before Security Center expires. You do not need to manually renew the subscription. If Security Center expires, attacks can pose threats to your business. We recommend that you enable auto-renewal by month to protect your business.
- Install the Security Center agent on unprotected servers: Click Install now below Unprotected assets (ECS) to go to the Agent tab of the Settings page. On the tab, you can install the Security Center agent on unprotected servers. This allows Security Center to protect the servers. For more information, see Install the Security Center agent.
If you want to perform in-depth virus detection on your servers, click Scan Now to go to the Virus Defense page. For more information about how to scan for viruses, see Scan for viruses.
|Unhandled Alerts||This section displays the total number of alerts that are generated for your assets and the numbers of alerts at different risk levels.
The alerts generated by Security Center are classified into the following risk levels:
You can click the total number below Unhandled Alerts to go to the Alerts page to view and handle alerts. For more information, see Handle alerts.
|Unfixed Vul||This section displays the total number of unfixed vulnerabilities and the numbers of vulnerabilities with different priorities.
You can click the total number below Unfixed Vul to go to the Vulnerabilities page to view and handle vulnerabilities. For more information, see Vulnerability fixes.
|Baseline Risks||This section displays the total number of baseline risks in your assets and the numbers of baseline risks at different risk levels.
You can click the total number below Baseline Risks to go to the Baseline Check page to view and handle baseline risks. For more information, see Baseline checks.
|Attacks||This section displays the total number of attacks against your assets.
You can click the number below Attacks to go to the Attack Awareness page to view attack analysis. For more information, see Attack analysis.
You can click See All to go to the Cloud Platform Configuration Assessment page to view the check results of configuration assessment for your cloud services and handle the detected configuration risks. For more information, see View and manage configuration risks.
The Issue Resolved (Last 15 days) section displays the trends in the numbers of alerts, vulnerabilities, and baseline risks that have been handled in the last 15 days. The statistics are displayed in a column and line chart.