This topic describes how to enable and disable auto-renewal for an ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance. Auto-renewal relieves you from the tedious work of regularly renewing your ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance and helps ensure service continuity. You can also disable auto-renewal if needed.
You can enable auto-renewal when purchasing an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance. You also have the option to enable auto-renewal in the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console after the instance is created. The system automatically renews your instance based on the selected renewal cycle. For example, if you select a three-month renewal cycle, you are charged for a three-month subscription each renewal cycle.
- Subscription on a monthly basis: The auto-renewal cycle is a month.
- Subscription on a yearly basis: The auto-renewal cycle is a year.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose Renew center. to go to the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click ApsaraDB for MongoDB to go to the renewal page of ApsaraDB for MongoDB.
- Click the Auto-Renew tab.
- You can click Renew in the Actions column corresponding to an instance. In the Renew dialog box that appears, renew the instance.
- You can click Don't Renew in the Actions column corresponding to an instance. In the Don't Renew dialog box that appears, disable auto-renewal.
- Find the target instance and click Modify Auto-Renew in the Actions column. The Modify Auto-Renew dialog box appears.
- Select an auto-renewal cycle and click OK.