On the Container Service console, use an image or a template to deploy an application, so that you can use a persistent storage volume claim. In this example, an image is used to create an application. If you want to use a persistent storage volume claim with the template, see Use Alibaba Cloud cloud disks.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Under Kubernetes, click Create by image in the upper-right corner.
in the left-side navigation pane. Enter the Deployment List page and click
- On the Basic Information page, configure the application name, deploy the cluster, and the namespace. Then click Next.
- On the Application Configuration page, select Image. Then configure the cloud storage type of data volume, cloud disk, NAS, and OSS types are supported. In this example, use the cloud storage volume claim and click Next.
- See Create a service to configure the test-nginx application, and click Create.
- After the application is created, click Details.
in the left-side navigation pane. Find the container group to which the application belongs, and click
- On the Container Group details page, click Storage to view the container group is properly bound to the PVC disk.