If the specifications of an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance, which include the function plan, basic protection, clean bandwidth, and the number of domain names and ports, cannot meet your needs, you can upgrade your instances in the Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium console.
You can upgrade the standard function plan to the enhanced function plan or increase the basic bandwidth, clean bandwidth, and the number of domain names and ports. You are responsible for any price difference that are incurred by the upgrade. The new specifications immediately take effect after you complete the payment.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your Anti-DDoS instance.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance whose specifications you want to upgrade, and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page that appears, select the specification that you want to upgrade to, and click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment. The new specifications take effect immediately.