The Log Service SDK for .NET Core enables developers across different platforms to use Alibaba Cloud Log Service by means of the .NET Core framework.
Click here to download the Log Service SDK for .NET Core from GitHub.
- Create an Alibaba Cloud account
For more information about how to create an Alibaba Cloud account, see Sign up with Alibaba Cloud.
- Obtain an Alibaba Cloud AccessKey
Before using the Log Service SDK for .NET Core, you must have obtained an AccessKey.
Log on to your Alibaba Cloud account and go to the Access Key Management page . Then, select an AccessKey (consisting of an AccessKey ID and AccessKey Secret) for the SDK. If you do not have any AccessKeys, create one and make sure the AccessKey is enabled. For how to create an AccessKey, see Preparation.
An enabled AccessKey is required for the following steps. Note that it must be kept confidential. For more information about how to use the AccessKey in the Log Service SDK for .NET Core, see Configurations.
- Create a Log Service project and a Logstore
Before using the Log Service SDK for .NET Core, you must have created a Log Service project and a Logstore in the console.
For more information about how to create a project and a Logstore, see Preparation.Note
- Ensure that you use the Alibaba Cloud account that obtained the AccessKey and created the project and the Logstore.
- For more information about concepts of Log Service (such as project and Logstore), see Basic concepts.
- A project name must be globally unique in the Log Service, and a Logstore name must be unique under the corresponding project.
- Once a project is created, you cannot modify the region or migrate the project across regions.
- Install a .NET Core development environment
Currently, the Log Service SDK for .NET Core supports the following versions:
- . NET Core 2.0
- . NET Framework (with . NET Core 1.x SDK) 4.6.2
- . NET Framework (with . NET Core 2.0 SDK) 4.6.1
- Download and install the Log Store SDK for .NET Core.
Build the .NET development environment and then download and install the Log Service SDK for .NET Core to the environment.
- Download .NET Core SDK.
Click here to download the Log Service SDK for .NET Core from Github.
- Extract the installation package to the specified directory.
The Log service SDK for .Net Core is a software development kit that does not require additional installation. To use the Log Service SDK for .NET Core in your Visual Studio project, follow these steps.
- Download .NET Core SDK.
- Create a new Log Service .Net Core project.
Download the Log Service SDK for .NET Core and install it in the .NET development environment. Create a Log Service .NET Core project. For more information, see Github Wiki.