This topic describes how to enable the full log feature in the anti-DDoS Pro (old) console. This feature allows you to collect logs of Anti-DDoS Pro and send the logs to Log Service.
- An Anti-DDoS Pro instance is created. A domain is added to the instance.
Anti-DDoS Pro has been upgraded to Anti-DDoS Pro (BGP). The Anti-DDoS Pro (old) console is available only for users who have purchased Anti-DDoS Pro instances. You can no longer create Anti-DDoS Pro instances in the Anti-DDoS Pro (old) console.
- Log Service is activated.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro (old) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Full Log page, authorize Anti-DDoS Pro to use the AliyunDDoSCOOLogArchiveRole role to access Log Service.
- This operation is required only when you enable the full log feature for the first time.
- If you use a RAM user to log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console, you must grant the required permissions to the RAM user.
- To ensure that logs can be pushed to Log Service, do not revoke permissions from the RAM role or delete the RAM role.
- Select the website domain that you want to enable the full log feature, turn on the Status switch.