Log Service supports real-time collection of Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Pro website access logs, CC attack logs, and supports real-time query and analysis of collected log data. The results of the query are displayed in the form of dashboards.
- Simple configuration: Easily configure to capture real-time protected logs.
- Real-time analysis: Relying on Log Service, it provides real-time log analysis and out-of-box report center, that gives information about CC attack status and customer access details.
- Real-time alarms: Supports custom monitoring and alarms based on specific indicators in real time to provide timely response to critical business exceptions.
- Ecosystem: Supports the docking of other ecosystems, such as stream computing, cloud storage, and visualization solutions for the further data value exploration.
- FreeTier quota: Provides a free data import quota, and three days free log storage, query and real-time analysis. You can freely expand your storage time for compliance management, tracing, and filing. Support unlimited storage time, and the storage cost is 0.35 USD/GB per month.
Limits and instructions
- Exclusive Logstores do not support writing additional data.
Exclusive Logstore is used to store Anti-DDoS Pro website logs, so writing other data is not supported. There are no restrictions on other functions such as query, statistics, alarms, and streaming consumption.
- Pay-As-You-Go billing method If DDoS log collection protection is not enabled for
any website, no charge appears.
DDoS log collection function is billed according to the charge item of Log Service. If DDoS log collection function is not enabled for any website, no charge appears. Log Service supports Pay-As-You-Go billing method, and provides FreeTier quota. For more information, see Billing method.
- Troubleshoot website access exceptions
Log Service has been configured to collect DDoS logs, you can query and analyze the collected logs in real time. Using SQL statement to analyze the DDoS access log, you can quickly check and analyze the website access exceptions, and view information such as read and write delays and operator distribution.For example, view the DDoS access log by using the following statement:
- Track CC attack source
The distribution and source of CC attacks are recorded in the DDoS access log. By performing real-time query and analysis on the DDoS access log, you can conduct source tracking, trace CC attacks, and provide a reference for response strategy.For example, analyze the CC attack country distribution recorded in the DDoS access log by the following statement:
__topic__: ddos_access_log and cc_blocks > 0| SELECT ip_to_country(if(real_client_ip='-', remote_addr, real_client_ip)) as country, count(1) as "number of attacks" group by country
For example, view the PV access by the following statement:
__topic__: ddos_access_log | select count(1) as PV
- Website operation analysis
DDoS access log records the website access data in real time. You can perform SQL query analysis of the collected access log data to obtain real-time access status, such as determining the website popularity, the source and channel of the access, the client distribution, and assist in website operation analysis.For example, view the visitor traffic distribution from different network clouds:
__topic__: ddos_access_log | select ip_to_provider(if(real_client_ip='-', remote_addr, real_client_ip)) as provider, round(sum(request_length)/1024.0/1024.0, 3) as mb_in group by provider having ip_to_provider(if(real_client_ip='-', remote_addr, real_client_ip)) <> '' order by mb_in desc limit 10