This topic describes how to switch the billing method of an Apsara PolarDB cluster from pay-as-you-go to subscription based on your business requirements.
- You cluster runs in the Running state.
- No pending orders for switching from pay-as-you-go to subscription. If pending orders exist, you must pay for or cancel them on the Orders page.
- Log on to the Apsara PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the target cluster is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters and find the target cluster on the Clusters page. In the Actions column of the cluster, choose .
- Specify Purchase Plan, read and accept the Apsara PolarDB (Subscription) Agreement of Service, and then click Pay to complete the payment. Note
- The new billing method takes effect after you complete the payment.
- If the order is unpaid or the payment fails, an unfinished order appears on the Orders page. You cannot purchase a new cluster or switch the billing method to subscription before you complete the payment. You must complete payment or cancel the order before placing a new one.