You can change the billing method of a PolarDB cluster from pay-as-you-go to subscription based on your business requirements.
- Your cluster is in the Running state.
- Your cluster has no pending orders for changing the billing method from pay-as-you-go to subscription. If pending orders exist, you must pay for or cancel them on the Orders page.
- If a cluster uses a specification that is no longer available, you cannot change the billing method to subscription. In this case, you must change the cluster specification before you change the billing method to subscription. For more information, see Change configurations.
The operations in this topic do not affect the running of clusters.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster resides.
- Find the cluster for which you want to change the billing method and choose Actions column. in the
- On the Switch to Subscription page, confirm the cluster information and the value of the Purchase Plan parameter. Then, read the terms of the service agreement, select the check box, and
then click Buy Now.Note
- The new billing method takes effect after you pay for the order.
- If the order is unpaid or the payment fails, an unfinished order appears on the Orders page. You cannot purchase a new cluster or change the billing method to subscription before you complete the payment. In this case, you must pay for or cancel this order.