You can manually release a pay-as-you-go PolarDB cluster according to your business requirements.
- A subscription cluster (billed annually or monthly) cannot be manually released, and will be automatically released once it expires.
- A pay-as-you-go cluster can only be manually released when it is in Running status.
- All data in your cluster will be deleted when it is released. Exercise caution.
- This function is used to release a cluster, including all instances in the specified cluster. To release a read-only instance, see Add or delete read-only instances.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- Select the region where the cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Clusters and find the target cluster. Click More in the Actions column, and then click Release.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
|DescribeDBClusters||Views the list of PolarDB clusters.|
|DeleteDBCluster||Deletes a PolarDB cluster.|