After you write the function, you must debug the function to verify the correctness of code. Actually, when an Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) event occurs, a CDN event trigger automatically triggers the execution of the function. This topic describes how to debug a function by simulating a CDN event in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select your region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Service/Function.
- Find the target function in the target service and click the name of the function.
- On the Code tab, click Event.
- Write an event in the code editor based on the corresponding event format. For more information, see Event formats. . Then click OK.
- On the Code tab, click Invoke.