A virtual node is a control node that does not generate any data. Generally, it is used as the root node for the overall workflow node planning.
Create a virtual node task
- Right-click Business Flow under Data Development, and select Create Business Flow.
- Right-click Data Development, and select .
- Set the node type to Virtual Node, and enter the node name. Select the target folder, and click Submit.
- Edit the node code: You do not need to edit the virtual node code.
- Node scheduling configuration.
Click the Schedule on the right-side of the node task editing area to go to the Node Scheduling Configuration page. For more information about scheduling configuration, see Scheduling configuration.
- Submit the node.
After completing the configuration, click Save in the upper-left corner of the page or press Ctrl+S to submit (and unlock) the node to the development environment.
- Publish a node task.
For more information about the operation, see Publish management.
- Test in the production environment.
For more information about the operation, see Cyclic task.