This topic describes how to update the personal information and AccessKey for your Alibaba Cloud account.
- The AccessKey of your Alibaba Cloud account is required to manage members and nodes in your DataWorks workspace. Make sure that the AccessKey used in DataWorks is a valid one managed in the RAM console.
- DataWorks allows only one AccessKey for each account, and the AccessKey must be in the Enable state.
- Log on to the DTplus console and click User Info.
You can also log on to the DataWorks console and click Workspaces in the left-side navigation pane. On the Workspaces page that appears, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column. On the DataStudio page that appears, move the pointer over the username in the upper-right corner and click User Info.
- On the User Info page that appears, view and modify information such as the AccessKey.
- Log on to the DataWorks console, move the pointer over your profile picture in the upper-right corner, and then click AccessKey. On the Security Management page that appears, check whether the AccessKey is in the Enable state. If the AccessKey is disabled or deleted, nodes in your DataWorks workspace fail to be run.