You can go to the global overview page through, the statistics on this page are measured on the premises of the entire organization, at the same time, the data information for the entire page is produced offline, that is, the data information for the page is yesterday's statistics.
List items description:
- Total project quantity, Total table quantity, Storage used, CPU usage: From an organizational perspective, the number of project spaces, data tables, data tables used by the data table, and the storage used by the task runtime. calculation (CPU/minute or second, etc ).
- Project kinship distribution chart: From an organizational perspective, the network is used to describe the relationship between project spaces, the arc represents the project space, and the relationship between the two project spaces is connected if there is a blood relationship.
- Project kinship distribution table: From an organizational perspective, the left side is the project space in which the upstream table is located, to the right is the project space to which the downstream table belongs, with the total amount representing the number of blood relationships that exist for the two project spaces.
- Top projects by storage use: The top ten projects, in terms of storage spaces used in the organizational perspective.
- Top tables by storage use: From an organizational point of view, the display data table occupies the top 10 of the storage volume, you can click the specific table name to jump to the table details page.
- Popular tables: From an organizational perspective, the list of data tables with the most cited numbers displays the top 10, you can click the specific table name to jump to the table details page.