This article describes how to configure the DataHub data source.
Go to Operation center, you can create new data sources. You can configure the Endpoint of DataHub, data source name, AccessKeyID, and AccessKeySecret to create a connection string. After this, you can query on DQC.
Choose data source
- Click Rules configuration at the left navigation;
- Select DataHub data source, you can see all topics in this data source.
Select DataHub data source, you can see all topics in this data source.
Monitor rules configuration
- Select a specific topic, click Configure monitoring rules to enter monitor rules page.
You can also navigate toto enter the subscribed topic quickly.
- Click create rule, and the datahub data source can now only create a template rule with a data type of cut-off monitoring.
- Alarm frequency: You can set how often to alarm, there are 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours four options.
- Orange threshold: in minutes, you can only enter an integer, and you must be less than the red threshold.
- Red threshold: in minutes, you can only enter an integer, which must be greater than the orange threshold.
- When the settings are complete, click Save to add the rules that you created to the topic.