This topic describes how to use an existing launch template to quickly create an ECS instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the template or version that you want to use, and then click Create Instance in the Actions column.
- On the ECS purchase page, select the required template and version.
Note You can click the edit icon next to the target launch template to modify its configurations.
- If you want to create an instance using the Subscription billing method, select a
subscription duration, read and confirm you agree with the Terms of Service, and then click Create Order. After you complete the payment, you can view the newly created instance in the ECS
If you want to create an instance using the Pay-As-You-Go billing method, read and confirm you agree with the Terms of Service, and then click Create Instance. After the instance is created successfully, you can view its details in the ECS console.