- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Launch Template.
- Locate the template or version that you want to use, click Create Instance in the Actions column.
- On the ECS buy page, select the template and version. Verify the configurations when they are displayed.
Note If you want to modify the configurations, or the selected template does not have the required parameters, you can click the icon to modify the configurations.
- If you want to create an instance using the Subscription billing method, select a subscription duration, read the Terms of Service and confirm that you agree, and then click Create Order. After you complete the payment, you can view the newly created instance in the ECS console.
If you want to create an instance using the Pay-As-You-Go billing method, read the Terms of Service and confirm that you agree, and then click Create Instance. After the instance is created successfully, you can view its details in the ECS console.