If you find any content that requires modification or improvement while navigating through the Alibaba Cloud official documentation, you can follow the following steps to submit your suggestions on GitHub. If your suggestion is used by Alibaba Cloud, you will be credited as a contributor in the Alibaba Cloud documentation center for that document.
- Alibaba Cloud open-source documentation is available on GitHub. However, to edit and submit content changes, a GitHub account is required. If you do not have a GitHub account, visit Join GitHub to register for an account.
- Before editing and submitting content, please read and understand the our Open-Source Documentation Code of Conduct.
- To edit the contents of a document, just go to the document page and click the Edit button in the top right corner. This will open up the relevant document on GitHub, as described in Figure 1.
- On the GitHub page，click the icon to enter the editor.
The system will then create a branch, which contains a copy of the document that you can edit.
- Contents are edited in the Edit file tab, as shown in Figure 2.
You can click on Cancel at the top or bottom of the tab to cancel editing.
- You can view the changes in the Preview changes tab, as shown in the figure below.
- Once you are happy with your changes, enter a description of the changes into the Propose file change tab, and click on Propose file change to submit your suggestions, as shown in Figure 4.
Alibaba Cloud will review and process your suggestions in accordance with its Open-Source Documentation Code of Conduct.
Alibaba Cloud thanks you for your support and help!