This document shall serve as the code of conduct for all Alibaba Cloud products open-source documentations (“Documentations”). In the event that you become a member of Alibaba Cloud open-source content community, you shall abide by the following regulations while contributing, editing and modifying the Documentations.
- Your Rights and Obligations
- You may obtain copies of Documentations published by Alibaba Cloud through this open-source community. You may edit and modify the content of the Documentations for purpose of submitting the changes to Alibaba Cloud products open-source community.
- You are solely responsible for the content of the Documentations that you post, upload or otherwise make available via the Alibaba Cloud products open-source community.
- You shall not make changes to the directory or file names, and shall not add new files or folders.
- Content Contributed by You
- The content you submit shall be your original works.
- If Alibaba Cloud decides to merge your contribution, Alibaba Cloud may make additional edits to the content submitted by you for style or clarity purposes.
- Content Guidelines
You shall not upload, post or submit to Alibaba Cloud any content that:
- contains information that is defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- is obscene or contains or infers any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content that otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials, or is otherwise harmful to minors.
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- involves any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
- is otherwise objectionable on the grounds of public interest, public morality, public order, public security, national harmony or is prohibited by applicable laws.
- is personal information, including but not limited to device information, and e-mail address.
- Content Submission and Processing Guidelines
If Alibaba Cloud decides to merge your pull request or accept your suggestion, Alibaba Cloud will publish your changes to the Documentation on Alibaba Cloud’s website as soon as we can.
If you discover a potential security issue, you can report it to the following E-mail address: ApsaraDoc@alibaba-inc.com. Please do not create a public issue on GitHub.