The MaxCompute Manager provides system status monitoring, resource group allocation, and task monitoring for system operaters. This article introduces how to use the MaxCompute Manager.
- You should already have purchased MaxCompute Subscription CU resources and a quantity of 60 CUs or more.
Note You can only take complete advantage of computing resources and MaxCompute Manager when you have sufficient CUs. If you disable the AK for the master account, it will result in the failure to use MaxCompute Manager with the corresponding sub-account.
You can log on the DataWorks management console, click CU Manage.
- Quotas: You can select the resource group you want to view and find its consumption information and current storage.
- Time Length: You can select the time periods for the selected resource group. With different time periods, resource group data are displayed with different time granularities.
- Create Quota: Create a quota, and assign projects to it. Created quotas cannot be deleted if there is an project under the current quota.
- Modify CU Usage Limit: You can modify the minimum CUs used by a quota.
- Move Project: You can move projects under the current quota to another quota.
- Delete: The quota cannot be deleted if there is an project under the current quota.
Max is the largest assigned resource, and Min is the smallest guaranteed resource.
- Instance ID: Each MaxCompute task has an instance. You can jump to the logview page by clicking instance ID, view specific task progress.
- Account: Based on this account information, you can find the person responsible for the task.
- MaxCompute Project: The project to which the instance belongs.
- CPU Usage: CPU used by the quota.
- Memory Usage: Memory used by the quota.
- Submitted At: The commit time of the current instance.
- Waiting Time: How much time spent on waiting for resources.
- Actions: You can check the status of the instance. Both the current status and historical status are displayed.