- Select a Ticker Board widget, and then click the Interaction tab on the right side of the page.
- In the upper-right corner of the Trigger Event when Number Changes menu, select Enable.
- Change the variable name listed under the Bind to a Variable column. As shown in the following example,
valueis changed to
Other widgets can use the variable named income to retrieve this parameter.Note With this feature, you can configure different variable names for different widgets, so as to differentiate used parameters.
- You can use
:Variable name(such as, :income) in the data source, as shown in the following example:
select :income as value select A from table where income = :income
- If you select Static Data or CSV file from the Data Source Type drop-down list, a callback ID is not supported.
- DataV supports callback parameter auto-complete. When configuring a data source, if you type
:, the editor prompts all variable names that were configured in the current project. Use the up and down arrow buttons to browse the variables and press Enter to select. The callback parameter auto-complete feature helps you easily view any previously configured variables so that you can better navigate your widgets and data.
Set custom fields
- Click the Data tab of the Ticker Board configuration pane.
- Configure a id field , and the value is 123 at the data source section.
- Click the Interaction tab.
- Click Create a New Field.
- Enter an id in the Field column and enter a variable name under the Bind to Variable column.
Note Only when both the Field and the Bind to a Variable fields are filled out, can this variable take effect..
Set the default value for the callback IDSet the default value of the callback ID by configuring the request parameters in the URL, as shown in the following example:
http://datav.aliyun.com/screen/000000?myid=123 **Note:** "000000" refers to the screen ID.
When accessing data through this URL, the value of the callback ID
myidis already set to 123.Use the ampersand mark (&) to join multiple callback IDs. The following example sets default values for both callback IDs,
http://datav.aliyun.com/screen/000000?myid=123&income=1000 **Note:** "000000" refers to the screen ID.