This topic describes how to disable logging for a single-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you disable logging for the trail, the trail no longer delivers events to the specified delivery destination, but the existing parameter settings are retained.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the single-account trail for which you want to disable logging and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, turn off Status.
Note If you want to enable logging for the trail again, turn on the switch.
- In the Disable Trail message, click OK.