This article describes how to create an f3 instance.
For more information about how to create an f3 instance, see create an instance by using the wizard. However, the following configurations are recommended:
- Billing Method: Select Pay-As-You-Go or Subscription.
Note f3 instances are not available as preemptible instances.
- Region: Select China East 2 (Shanghai).
- Instance Type: Select , and then select your required instance type.
- Image: Click Shared Image, and then select the specified image.
Note A Xilinx image is available for use (recommended). The image is only available as a Shared image. To obtain the image, open a ticket.
- System Disk: Allocate a 200 GiB Ultra Disk for the system image.
- Network: Select VPC.