This topic describes how to configure the health check feature for a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance. After you attach a Virtual Border Router (VBR) to the CEN instance and configure the health check feature, you can monitor the network conditions of the on-premises data center connected to the VBR.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health Check.
- On the Health Check page, select the region of the CEN instance to which the target VBR is attached. Then, click Set Health Check.
- In the Set Health Check pane that appears, configure the required parameters and click OK. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Instances Select the CEN instance to which the target VBR is attached. Virtual Border Router (VBR) Select the target VBR to be monitored. Source IP
Recommended value: Automatic IP Address. Valid values:
- Automatic IP Address: automatically assigns an IP address within the 100.96.0.0/16 CIDR block.
- Custom IP Address: You can specify a source IP address that is available within the 10.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16, or 172.16.0.0/12 CIDR block. The specified source IP address must not conflict with the IP address of the VBR interface connected to Alibaba Cloud, the IP address of the VBR interface connected to the customer premises equipment, or other IP addresses that the VBR will communicate with in the CEN.
Destination IP Specify the IP address of the VBR interface connected to the customer premises equipment. Probe Interval (Seconds) Specify how often probe packets are sent to check the health. Unit: second.
Default value: 2. Valid values: 2 and 3.
Probe Packets Specify the number of probe packets to be sent during the health check. Unit: packet.
Default value: 8. Valid values: 3 to 8.Note Probe packets are sent at the specified intervals. The network is considered unhealthy if the probe packets consecutively sent at an interval are all dropped.