This topic describes how to configure a word cloud to display query results. It also includes examples.
A word cloud visualizes text data. It is a cloud-like and colored image composed of words. You can use a word cloud to display a large amount of text data. The font size or color of a word indicates the significance of the word. This allows you to recognize the most significant words in an efficient way.
The words in a word cloud are sorted.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Click the target project in the Projects section.
- Choose , click the management icon of the target Logstore, and then select .
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- Click to display the query results in a word cloud.
- On the Properties tab on the right, configure the properties of the table.
Configuration item Description Word Column The words to be displayed. Value Column The number of occurrences of a word. Font Size The font size of a word.
- The minimum font size ranges from 10 pixels to 24 pixels.
- The maximum font size ranges from 50 pixels to 80 pixels.
To query the distribution of hostnames in NGINX logs, run the following statement:
* | select hostname, count(1) as count group by hostname order by count desc limit 1000
hostname for Word Column and
count for Value Column.