To buy an Anti-DDoS Pro instance, perform the following steps:
- Open the Anti-DDoS Pro buy page.
- Select the Basic Bandwidth, Burstable Bandwidth, Ports, and Service Bandwidth based on your needs.
- Basic Bandwidth: The minimum bandwidth provided by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance during protection. Your subscription fee is calculated based on the basic bandwidth and subscription duration.
- Burstable Bandwidth: The maximum bandwidth provided by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance during protection. When the attack bandwidth exceeds the basic bandwidth, the burstable bandwidth is consumed to defend against the attack. Additional fees will be charged based on the difference between the peak attack bandwidth and basic bandwidth.
Note If you do not want to consume the burstable bandwidth, you can set the burstable bandwidth and basic bandwidth to the same value. No additional fees will be charged and the maximum bandwidth provided by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance equals the basic bandwidth.
- Ports: The maximum number of forwarding ports the Anti-DDoS Pro instance can use during port forwarding.
- Service Bandwidth: The maximum bandwidth provided by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance for normal requests when no attack is in progress.
- Select the Duration and Quantity, and click Buy Now to make your payment.
For more information about the billing methods, see Billing methods.