- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Click Kubernetes > Select the cluster from the Cluster drop-down list in the upper-right corner.
- If you have not deployed the service catalog, click to install the service catalog as instructed on the page.
- After the installation, the service broker, which is installed by default, is displayed on the Service Catalog page. You can click the mariadb-broker to view the details.
Note The service catalog is implemented as an extension API server and a controller. After Alibaba Cloud Container Service installs the service catalog function, the namespace catalog is created.
- Click Clusters in the left-side navigation pane. Click Dashboard at the right of a cluster.
- In the Kubernetes dashboard, select catalog as the Namespace in the left-side navigation pane. You can see the resource objects related to catalog apiserver and controller are installed under this namespace.
What to do next
Then, you have successfully enabled the service catalog function. You can create a managed service by using the service broker in the service catalog, and apply the managed service to your applications.