This topic describes how to visualize data by using the Whole Table Statistics component.
Data preprocessing is complete. For more information, see Preprocess data.
- Go to a Machine Learning Studio project.
- Log on to the PAI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region that you want.
- Optional:In the search box on the PAI Visualization Modeling page, enter the name of a project to search for the project.
- Find the project that you want and click Machine Learning in the Operation column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Components.
- In the Components pane, click Statistical Analysis. Then, drag the Whole Table Statistics component to the canvas and connect it to the components prepared during data preprocessing. For more information, see Preprocess data. The following figure shows how to connect the components.
- Right-click the Whole Table Statistics component on the canvas. In the shortcut menu that appears, click Run This Node.
- After the experiment stops running, right-click the Whole Table Statistics component. In the shortcut menu that appears, click View Data to view the statistics of the whole table.
What to do next
After data visualization is complete, you can start algorithm modeling. For more information, see Generate a model by using an algorithm.