In this topic, the whole table statistics component is used as an example to describe how to visualize data.
Data preprocessing is complete. For more information, see Data preprocessing.
- Log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose PAI Visualization Modeling page., and navigate to the
- Click Machine Learning.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Components.
- In the Components list, click Statistical Analysis. Then, drag and drop the Whole Table Statistics component onto the canvas, and connect it to the components prepared during Data preprocessing. The following figure shows how to connect the components.
- Right-click the Whole Table Statistics component on the canvas. In the menu that appears, click Run This Node.
- After the experiment stops running, right-click the Whole Table Statistics component. In the menu that appears, click View Data to view statistics of the whole table.
What to do next
After data visualization is complete, you can start algorithm modeling. For more information, see Algorithm modeling.