This topic describes how to use MaxCompute Studio to develop Graph programs. This includes how to write, debug, package, upload, and run Graph programs.
Write Graph programs
- In the Project tool window, expand your MaxCompute Java module and choose . Then, right-click java and choose .
- Specify Name and Kind, and click OK.
- Name: the name of the MaxCompute Java class. If no package is created, enter packagename.classname. The system automatically creates a package.
- Kind: the category of the MaxCompute Java class. Graph supports GraphLoader and Vertex.
- After you create a Graph class, develop a Graph Java program in the editor. For more information about how to develop a Graph program, see (Optional) Submit Graph jobs.
Debug Graph programs
Perform local run to test the Graph program and check whether the results meet your expectation.
- Right-click the compiled Java script and select Run.
- In the Run/Debug Configurations dialog box, configure the running parameters.
- MaxCompute project: the MaxCompute project where the Graph program runs.
- Download Record limit: the maximum number of records that can be downloaded. The default value is 100.
- Click OK to run the Graph program.
- The system reads the specified table data in warehouse as the input during the local run. You can view the log output in the console.
- The system downloads the table data from the specified MaxCompute project to the warehouse directory. If the data is already downloaded, the system does not perform this step.
- A temporary directory is created in the existing project directory each time local debugging is performed.
- For more information about warehouse, see warehouse directory.
Package and upload Graph programs
After you debug a Graph program, compress the Graph program into a JAR package and upload the package to the MaxCompute server as a resource. For more information, see Package, upload, and register.
Run Graph programs
Use the MaxCompute client to run Graph programs.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Project Explorer.
- Right-click your project name and select Open in Console.
- In the Console tool window, run the following command to start your Graph program. For more commands,
see Job submission.
jar -libjars xxx.jar -classpath /Users/home/xxx.jar com.aliyun.odps.graph.examples.PageRank pagerank_in pagerank_out;