The initiative alert feature allows you to enable the alert service of key metrics for a cloud service with a single click. This feature allows you to establish an alert system for multiple metrics in cloud services. An alert notification is sent if an exception of a key metric occurs. You can then handle the exception at the earliest opportunity.
For more information about the cloud services that support the initiative alert feature and the alert rules of the cloud services, see Initiative Alert List.
- All the alert rules of the cloud service are enabled by default. An alert system of the specified metrics is automatically established.
- The alert rules of the cloud service are applied to the instances that already exist and the instances that are created after the initiative alert feature is enabled.
- You can modify, delete, or disable the alert rules of the cloud service.
- Log on to theCloud Monitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Initiative Alert List page, turn on the Initiative Alert switch for the cloud service.
- Click the icon next to the cloud service to view the alert rules provided by Cloud Monitor.
In the alert rules list of the cloud service, you can click Disable, Modify, or Delete in the Actions column to disable, modify, or delete an alert rule.