If a subscription dedicated host is not renewed within a specified period after it expires, it is stopped and automatically released. This topic describes how to manually renew a dedicated host.
If a subscription dedicated host that expires is not renewed before the end of the expiration grace period, it is stopped and automatically released. For more information, see Subscription.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the dedicated host that you want to renew and click Renew.
- On the Renew page, perform the following steps:
- Select a duration.
- Read and agree to the Dedicated Host Terms of Service.
- Click Create Order.
- Complete the payment as prompted.