After a subscription dedicated host is created, you can manually renew it before it is expired and released. This topic describes how to manually renew a dedicated host.
After the subscription dedicated host expires, if the subscription is not renewed within the specified time, the dedicated host will be stopped and automatically released. For more information, see Subscription.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the dedicated host for renewal, and choose .
- On the Renew page, perform the following steps.
- Select a value for the renewal duration.
- Read and agree to the Dedicated Host Terms of Service.
- Click Preview.
- Complete the payment as prompted.