After a Subscription DDH is created, you can renew it manually at any time before it expires.
If it is not renewed within the specific period, the DDH shuts down and even gets released automatically. For more information, see Subscription.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click DDH.
- Select a region.
- Select a DDH, and on the top of the table, select .
- On the Renew page, follow these steps:
- Select a renewal period: 1 Month or 1 Year.
- Confirm the Dedicated Host Service Terms.
- Click Create Order.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment and the service will be activated automatically.