This topic describes how to view the total amount of resources and usage of a dedicated host in the ECS console.
Make sure that you have created a dedicated host. For more information, see Create a dedicated host.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Dedicated Hosts page, you can view the vCPU Usage/Total and Memory Usage/Total (GiB) of the dedicated hosts.
- Select a dedicated host. In the Operations column, choose to view the information about the dedicated host resources.
The following figure shows the total amount of resources and usage for the dedicated host.Note Except for the dedicated host with local SSDs attached, both the usage and total amount of Local Storage (GiB) are 0.