This topic describes how to view the information of a dedicated host. The information includes the resource usage and ECS instances that run on the dedicated host.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Dedicated Host page, click the Dedicated Host tab.
- Find the dedicated host. In the Actions column, click Details.
- In the dialog box that appears, you can view the information of the dedicated host.
- If you want to view the ECS instances that run on the dedicated host, click the Instances tab.
- If you want to view the properties of the dedicated host, click the Details tab.
The properties of the dedicated host include whether to enable automatic deployment, whether to enable automatic migration, vCPU usage, and memory usage, as shown in the following figure.