This topic describes how to view the total amount and usage of resources on a dedicated host in the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) console.
A dedicated host is created. For more information, see Create a dedicated host.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Dedicated Hosts page, you can view the vCPU Usage/Total and Memory Usage/Total (GiB) of the dedicated hosts.
- Select a dedicated host. In the Actions column, choose to view the information of the dedicated host resources.The following figure shows the total amount of and usage of resources on the dedicated host.