After you use the custom monitoring feature to report collected monitoring data to CloudMonitor, you can create a dashboard and add custom monitoring charts to display the monitoring data in charts.
- Create a dashboard.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click Create Dashboard in the upper-right corner.
- In the Create Dashboard dialog box, enter a dashboard name.
- Click Create.
- Add a custom monitoring chart.
- In the target dashboard, click Add View in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add View right-side pane, select a chart type and specify a metric on the Custom tab in the Select Metrics section.
- Click Save.
- View the custom monitoring chart.
After the custom monitoring chart is added, you can view it in one of the ways:
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the page that appears, view the custom monitoring chart.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Custom Monitoring. On the Time Series tab of the Custom Monitoring page, view the custom monitoring chart.