If you no longer need Security Center to protect your asset, you can uninstall the Security Center agent from the asset in the Security Center console. After you uninstall the agent, Security Center disables protection for your asset. This topic describes how to uninstall the agent.
Before you uninstall the Security Center agent, you must read the following information:
- You can uninstall the agent only in the Security Center console. You cannot uninstall the agent by using other methods, such as running a command.
- After you uninstall the agent, the alerts and Security Center configurations of your assets are released. If you reinstall the agent, the historical alerts and quarantined files are not associated with the asset. Proceed with caution.
- After you uninstall the agent, the protection status of your asset changes to unprotected. You can unbind external servers on which the agent is offline. For more information, see Disassociate an external server.
- Before you use the method described in this topic to uninstall the Security Center
agent, make sure that your server is connected to Security Center. Otherwise, the
system will fail to uninstall the Security Center agent. If you want to reinstall
the agent, install it 24 hours later. If you want to reinstall the agent within 24
hours after you uninstall it, you must run the installation command more than three
times and ignore error messages during the installation.
Notice Otherwise, the reinstalled agent will be automatically uninstalled.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Agent tab.
- On the Agent tab, click Uninstall Client in the upper-right corner.
- In the Uninstall Agent dialog box, specify the server on which you want to uninstall the agent and click
Confirm. You can enter the server name or IP address to query the server on which you want to uninstall the agent. You can specify only one server at a time.The system automatically uninstalls the agent on the specified server.Note In most cases, the agent state changes from Enabled to Closed a few minutes after the agent is uninstalled. However, it takes a maximum of three hours before the agent state changes.