You can view purchase details, such as storage space, SQL audit, instance backup, performance monitoring costs, for each RDS instance through the Alibaba Cloud Management Console. The following describes the viewing procedure.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- In the upper-right corner of the home page, select .
- In the left-side navigation pane, select to enter the purchase details page.
- Select the Cloud products tab.
- Select Details of bill records.
- Set the filter criteria. You can choose to follow the bill you need to pay when you purchase an instance or when you use the bill generated with the instance.
Note The post-payment and pre-payment here do not refer to the instance, but to the time when an order is generated. The bill required to be paid when you purchase a Subscription instance. Bills generated because of specifications and additional functions (such as SQL audit and instance backup) of Pay-As-You-Go instances and those generated because of additional functions of Subscription instances are displayed in the post-payment list.
For either payment mode, the filter criteria are as follows.
Parameter Name Description Products
- Select RDS from the first drop-down list indicating the product name.
- Select the preferred instance type from the second drop-down list indicating the instance type. The instance types include Subscription instances, Pay-As-You-Go instances, read-only instance, and others.
Payment status Payment status of the order byBillCycled The time range during which the bill was generated. Currently, the RDS only supports queries within a single calendar month. You cannot select a time range that spans a calendar month. For example, you cannot select a time period from February10, 2018 to March 10, 2018. In addition, to query records more than 12 months ago, submit a trouble ticket.
- Click Query.
- Locate the target bill and click on the details in its corresponding action bar to go to the billing details page.
Note The details displayed in the post-payment and pre-payment lists are different. Due to the fact that there are more users who query the charges detail for additional charges, follow the steps below to pay for the bill list as an example.
- In the purchasing list, find the target instance.
- Click the icon next to the target instance to view the purchasing details of the instance.