This topic describes how to view spending details, such as storage capacity, SQL audit, instance backup, performance monitoring costs, for each RDS instance through the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- In the upper-right corner, choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Set the filter criteria.
The following table lists the fees for subscription billing and pay-as-you-go billing.
Billing method Fees Pay-as-you-go The fees include the following:
- Fees for the pay-as-you-go instance you use.
- Fees for services such as SQL audit and backup. (You must pay extra fees if the used backup space exceeds the quota of free backup space.)
Subscription The fees include only the fees for the subscription instance you use.Note You can query only the bills within a single month. For example, you cannot select the time period spanning from February 10, 2018 to March 10, 2018. Additionally, if you want to query the bills that were generated more than 12 months ago, then you must open a ticket.
- Find the target bill and in the Action column click Detail. Then you can view the spending details for your RDS instance.
Note The Date and Time indicates the date and time when the bill for a billable item is generated. For example, if you purchased a service at 23:00 on January 31, 2019 and the bill for the service was generated at 01:00 on February 1, 2019, then the Date and Time for the service falls within February, 2019.