Anti-DDoS Pro provides black hole deactivation to partial ISP lines of an Anti-DDoS Pro instance. You can deactivate the black hole status for the banned IP of your Anti-DDoS Pro instance.
- Each Anti-DDoS Pro user has up to three chances to deactivate the black hole status in one day. You cannot do the deactivation after the chances exhausted. The deactivation chances are restored at midnight every day. The remaining chances cannot be accumulated to the next day.
- The black hole status deactivation can be affected by risk control policies of Alibaba Cloud. If the black hole status is not deactivated successfully, please try it later, and your deactivation chances are not deducted.
- Before you deactivate the black hole status, we recommend that you check the automatic reopened time first. If the automatic reopened time is acceptable, please wait until the Anti-DDoS Pro IP is unbanned.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Go to the Setting under the Protection Info column.
, locate an ISP line under the black hole status, and click Note You can also go to thepage, locate the ISP line under the black hole status.
- Click Deactivate Black Hole, locate the ISP line, and check the automatic reopened time.
Note If the automatic reopened time is acceptable, please wait until the Anti-DDoS Pro IP is unbanned.
- Click Deactivate.
Note If the deactivation fails, you may receive an error message, and please try it later. If you do not receive any error message, the deactivation is successful, and you can refresh the status of your ISP lines to check whether it recovers.