A data transfer plan takes effect immediately upon purchase. It is used to deduct IPv4 data transfer charges incurred by certain instances until the data transfer plan is consumed or expired. Applicable instances include Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, Elastic IP addresses (EIPs), Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances, and Internet Shared Bandwidth instances that are billed on a pay-by-traffic basis.
- Each account can hold up to 70 active data transfer plans, and the quota cannot be increased. Select an appropriate data transfer plan size.
- The covered regions vary based on the areas of the data transfer plans. The relation between areas and regions are displayed in the following table.
|Data transfer plan areas||Covered regions|
|Mainland China||China (Qingdao), China (Beijing), China (Zhangjiakou), China (Hohhot), China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), and China (Shenzhen)|
|Regions outside mainland China||Australia (Sydney), US (Virginia), US (Silicon Valley), Germany (Frankfurt), Singapore, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), India (Mumbai), and UK (London)|
|China (Hong Kong)||China (Hong Kong)|
- Log on to the buy page of Data Transfer Plan.
- On the buy page, specify the following data transfer plan information.
Parameter Description Size Specify the size of the data transfer plan that you want to purchase.
Available sizes of the data transfer plan vary based on the expiry date. Please refer to the buy page.
Plan Select a plan.
- China Mainland: The data transfer plan covers mainland China.
- Hong Kong: The data transfer plan covers China (Hong Kong).
- Overseas: The data transfer plan covers overseas areas.
Expiry Date Specify the expiry date of the data transfer plan.
- 1 Month
- 1 Year
Expired data transfer plans cannot be refunded. The unused traffic will be cleared and cannot be transferred to other data transfer plans.
Quantity Specify the number of data transfer plans that you want to purchase.
- Click Buy Now to settle the payment.